Ageless Beauty Semi Permanent Makeup Clinic
Request An Appointment
Microblading is an advanced technique to create hair-like strokes in the eyebrows. This method is done with a manual hand held tool. The healed results are very natural and works best with some eyebrow hair. Microblading is not suitable for all skin types. Other Permanent Makeup options called Ombre Brows or Powdered Brows work great for most. Your Permanent Makeup needs will be discussed at the Consultation.
Whether you want soft and subtle or a dark dramatic eyeliner look, we can do it all. There is also the option of a lash line enhancement which goes right along your eyelashes, and will draw direct attention to your eyes. In the Permanent Makeup world there are New Advanced Techniques called Stardustingg, aka Eyeshadow Eyeliner, which is the new and exciting way of adding different colours above your black eyeliner.
The Full Lip procedure starts with a defined lip liner and then the fill in. Permanent Makeup lip colour can be done soft and natural, or bold and beautiful. Lip tattoos are meant to enhance lips, and can also be used to even out a faded lip line and help with slight asymmetry. This procedure is designed to define lips, not to create volume or puffiness. Your Lips will have some swelling a few days following your Permanent Makuep Procedure, but settles down within the first week of healing.
Microneedling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy/CIT) is one of the hottest skin restoration techniques on the market today. This safe and effective procedure rebuilds collagen and elastin by creating tiny channels in the skin, also it breaks down scar tissue, clears up plugged pores, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, decreases age spots, and works on stretch marks.
Semi Permanent Makeup Artist
My name is Brenda Swanson and I own and operate Ageless Beauty Semi Permanent Makeup Clinic in Camrose, Alberta. I have been a Registered Nurse for over 30 years where I have gained significant knowledge about our skin and Infection Control Practices. I have found my Passion in helping others build Confidence and Self Esteem with insecurities we can all develop. I now focus my attention on offering the finest in Semi Permanent Makeup, also know as Permanent Makeup, to my Clients at affordable prices.
Many years ago I too had my Eyebrows thinning and my makeup would wipe off half way through my Nursing shift. I know the confidence boost it gave me once Microblading came into my life in 2012, which ultimately got me out of the door faster for my workday. The following year I added Permanent Makeup (PMU) to my Lips, Eyeliner, and Microneedling Procedures. I have never had any regrets to “WAKE UP WITH MAKEUP!”
I just love the microneedling she does ♡ will make your skin radiant. Brenda is awesome too. Highly recommend!Genee Czako
Brenda was absolutely fantastic. The consultation was extremely thorough. She followed through with my adaptations the day of the procedure. She is professional, follows strict health standards, and made it as painless as possible. The environment was very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Brenda for any permanent makeup!Joni Kupka
Brenda’s attention to detail and professionalism are amazing. She takes her time to ensure the client is comfortable and her dedication is indicative of how much she loves what she does.Leeann Royle
Look no further you have found the best clinic ever! This was above and beyond the best decision I have ever made! Brenda explains the procedure very thoroughly, the place is very, very clean, neat, and professional. I would highly, highly recommend Brenda to anyone and can’t wait to continue on my “Ageless Beauty Clinic journey” with many more Procedures!Carin Emm
THE BENEFITS OF PERMANENT MAKEUP
Wake-Up With Make Up!
- Accentuate your facial features to add expression to your eyes with a smudge-free, waterproof eyeliner
- Add definition to eyebrows with natural-looking hair-like strokes 24/7
- Define your lip line and add the look of fullness and color to your lips
- Enjoy lip color that complements your skin and hair tones
- Say goodbye to smudging, fading, streaking, and flaking of makeup
- Increase your confidence by waking up looking beautiful every morning
- No more suffering from allergies related to conventional makeup
- Takes care of vision problems that affect makeup application
- This can definitely help if you have dexterity side effects from Parkinson’s, Stroke, MS, or Arthritis making the application of cosmetics difficult with unsteady hands
- Have sustained burns or scars
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of your lip line or eyebrows
- Lead an active lifestyle, where sweat will have the makeup run or smear
- Need to save time in your morning routine
- Are tired of applying and reapplying makeup throughout the day
- Have a complete or partial loss of eyebrows caused from alopecia, hypothyroidism, or chemotherapy treatments, over plucking, or other conditions
- Have a cleft lip, pale lips, wrinkles around the mouth or desire fuller looking lips
- Want to free yourself of the time it takes to apply makeup every day and spend more time with the special people in your life